The role is full time and offers an exciting opportunity with excellent prospects for the right candidate. Working with an exceptional team of loyal and skilled technicians and service engineers, your responsibilities will cover:
Responsibilities and opportunities-
- Responsible for the independent Quality System that monitors company compliance with its approvals, currently UK Part 145, UK Part CAO and EASA Part 145.
- Establish and manage a safety management system to meet current regulatory requirements.
- Liaise with the Maintenance Manager regarding all matters affecting airworthiness.
- In conjunction with the Maintenance Manager, ensure that Maintenance Procedures are established and published within the company to achieve good maintenance practices and compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Be responsible for the monitoring and amendment of the company’s expositions and procedure documents.
- Establish and maintain a Quality Audit Programme, and managing the pertaining Corrective Action Reports arising from Internal and External Audits.
- Ensure the competence of all company staff involved in maintenance;
- Manage the company’s system for tool control and calibration of measuring tools.
- Ensure that systems are established and maintained, to ensure the availability and latest revision standard, of all required Technical Information and Maintenance Instructions relevant to the company’s current approvals.
- Assess sub-contractors for extension of the quality system, and perform audits of such sub-contractors.
- Assess suppliers of new and used components, and materials, for satisfactory product quality in relation to the needs of the company.
- Must have been previously approved by EASA/CAA on Form 4 for the Part-145 Quality Manager position.
- At least five years of relevant work experience in both, airframe and component maintenance (Part 145 A and C ratings).
- Training qualifications relevant to the position, such as Quality Auditing in Aviation Maintenance, Part 145 and Part CAO.
- Good knowledge of Part 145, Part CAO and Part 66 regulations.
- All applicants must reside within commuting distance Hampshire.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence