Hybrid - Only 2 days in office.
Starting salary: £45k
- Responsible for the procurement and supply chain activities within the SCl Department
- Preparation and analysis of requests for quotation and statements of work to suppliers to meet the requirements and demands of the business and projects including running supplier competitions where appropriate
- Production and coordination of purchase requisitions and the administration and management of purchase orders and sub-contracts to maximize profitability and ensure timely achievement of project objectives.
- Preparation and negotiation of sub-contracts, statements of work and order amendments
- Provide supply chain input to the cost estimating process for bids and proposals including the costing of BOMs
- Ensuring all supplier invoices are processed in a timely manner, ensuring all deliverables have been met and appropriate budget holder sign-off is obtained
- Liaison with and providing guidance to the project team(s) to help define project procurement requirements and the sourcing of goods and services to meet expectations.
- Analysis of due diligence information and approval of suppliers prior to inclusion onto the Company Approved Suppliers List
- Conducting supplier progress reviews and audits to ensure on time delivery, quality and contracted obligations are being met
- Development and maintenance of critical supplier performance metrics and respond to internal and Corporate reporting requirements
- Manage the generation and administration of procurement processes and procedures within the business Key Responsibilities