|Salary:||Salary between £34,000-£35,000|
GOOSE Recruitment are delighted to be recruiting for a Fatigue Risk Management System (FRMS) Development Analyst on behalf of our highly reputable client based in the UK.
Role & Responsibilities
* Maintain our clients processes and procedures in relation to all fatigue related analyses.
* Liaise with functional areas to ascertain feasibility of new project and strategy ideas, providing input to how these will impact or possibly overlap with both existing processes and past projects.
* Ensure that FRMS research and learning's are promoted across the entire company.
* Identify and extract relevant information required for analysing and developing business processes from various databases utilising available coding languages and associated capabilities.
* Maintain and develop the applicable bio-mathematical models.
* Ad hoc analysis as required
* Review and assess new technologies which could be utilised within the safety function.
* Support and deputise for the FRMS Development Manager as required.
* Maintain departmental understanding of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning techniques to enhance efficiency's and learning across the department.
* Assist in the design, documentation and delivery FRM promotion and branding initiatives,
* Support the FRMS department as tasked by the FRMS Development Manager.
Experience, Skills & Knowledge Required
* Proven experience in a numerical/analytical based role.
* Experience with or commitment to learn one or more coding language (e.g. Python, R) to extract, manipulate and summarise data from large databases.
* Knowledge of the interaction between operational safety and wider business needs.
* Demonstrated ability to learn and apply knowledge.
* A logical thinker with a good analytical background.
* Motivated, results-focused self-starter, comfortable in a fast paced and challenging environment.
* Proven ability to work on own initiative.
* Willingness to learn and keep up to date on the latest developments in machine learning, data analytics and visualisation.
* Ability to communicate clearly and confidently, at all levels of the organisation, in oral and written forms.
* Innovative thinking to come up with positive solutions.
* Working knowledge of statistical techniques including time series analysis, multivariate analysis and forecasting.
* Broad understanding of mathematical optimisation and its applications.
You must hold the right to live and work in the UK in order to be considered for this role.
Our client are offering hybrid work based on individual needs, should this role be of interest we would love to hear from you.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidenceBack to Jobs Page
Salary dependent upon experience