The Duty Operations Officer will be responsible for organising and arranging necessary documentation and services, effective communication with crew and other departments and monitoring compliance with regulatory and Company operational standards.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES/DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES INCLUDE:
- Set up and plan worldwide trips.
- Prepare flight paperwork for the flights.
- Arrange overflight and landing permits.
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory and company SOPs.
- Liaise with crew and third party providers on a daily basis.
- Train and mentor junior team members.
- Procedure writing.
- Support and Assist Senior Duty Officers.
- Be able to run the shift, delegating work to the rest of the team ensuring everything is completed in a timely manner.
- Excellent geographical knowledge.
- High-level knowledge of meteorology.
- Understanding of CAP371 regulations.
- Good knowledge of CFMU/CHMI.
- Proficient in the use of Jetplanner/Jeppview.
- Minimum of 1 years' experience working as a dispatcher.
You must have the right to live and work in the UK to be considered for this position