Our aviation client stands out as an innovative global service supplier, offering elegant and cost effective solutions.
- You will be reviewing key account balance sheet reconciliations through Blackline, with a focus on quality.
- You will be collaborating with other key players of our clients Commercial Accounting, Technical Accounting, External Reporting and Statutory Accounting functions.
- Provide technical accounting support for complex core accounting areas.
- Work with a diverse and talented accounting team with an eye towards process improvement.
- Assist with the development of detailed accounting controls, policies and procedures, and the modernization and periodic updates of the existing global accounting policies.
- Analyze and review financial information for accuracy.
- Serve as a key point of contact to other functional areas on core accounting matters.
- Develop strong collaborative relationships with stakeholders.
- Stay current with industry best practices, regulatory changes, and emerging accounting guidance to proactively identify opportunities to enhance current procedures and comply with updated standards.
Who You Are-
- You’re humble, work well with others, and are hungry to achieve success. You bring a good balance of confidence and modesty, genuinely care about the team's goals, and willingly collaborate.
- You are reliable, adaptable, and are a valuable contributor to the team's overall success.
- You also love to stay on top of your craft and utilize all the tools at your disposal for continuous education, and you absorb new knowledge quickly and eagerly.
- You are someone who likes to continue to advance in their year and open to the many career opportunities the company offers.
Please note you must hold the right to live and work in either location prior to applying for this role.