Responsible for the coordination of Fixed Wing and Rotary aircraft dispatch, including but not limited to:
- Act as coordination point for all departures and arrivals regardless of passenger carriage.
- Liaison with company departments in relation to required support for planned and ad- hoc aircraft movements ensuring manpower is available to meet all requirements pre departure and post arrival.
- Liaise with the Airport for optimum aircraft parking for interlining passengers.
- Ensure all aircraft are cleaned, stocked, checked, and in correct parking location prior to customer arrival.
- Support cabin crew with aircraft preparation.
- Act as company representative for travelling passengers.
- Liaison with Rotary Support for landing site surveys and lighting requirements.
- Breakdown of all return flight paperwork.
- Input of SRP data into LEON post flight.
- Escort and support ad-hoc Freelance crew for operation processes, escalation points and facilities.
- Assist with Crew room and office stock deliveries.
- Maintain and submit company fleet list monthly for checking against Bulk Services Agreement. (BSA)
- Ensure all aircraft are parked as the BSA.
- Cross check airport parking invoices against BSA and raise challenge where incorrect charges have been applied.
To be considered for this role, you must have the right to live and work in the UK.