Our client are seeking a confident, articulate and proactive individual with an eye for detail and a passion for great customer service to join their growing team. Full training will be provided along with the opportunity to further develop a career within the private and commercial jet charter industry.
- Operational pre-flight checks and pro-active monitoring of positioning and live flights.
- Monitoring slots of aircraft through the CFMU portal.
- Providing movement messages and flight updates to clients.
- Producing flight briefs and charter brief sheets for clients and for internal use.
- Coordination with airlines and all third-party suppliers including handling. agents, FBOs, aircraft crew and caterers.
- Updating the CRM system.
- Keeping up to date with travel restrictions.
- Producing passenger manifests and coordinating updates between client and aircraft operators.
- Airport representation and occasional flight riding.
£25k - £35k depending upon experience.
Gym membership, onsite.
Private Health care scheme.
Annual bonus based on performance.
Company pension contributions.
29 days holiday as standard.
Hours: Full time, including shift work and weekends.
Please note you must have the right to live and work in the UK in order to apply for this position.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence.