Our client is seeking an enthusiastic and self-motivated individual to join their team, reporting to the Operations Manager. As part of their team, you will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the Operations department, coordination of flight and ground activities, managing the daily flying programme and providing support to customers and other departments within the company.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Excellent communication skills with a range of audiences, including senior management, board UHNWI/VVIP clients.
- Numerate with good negotiation skills.
- Ability to work and stay calm under pressure.
- Fixed Wing or Rotary operations support experience, including aircraft management and trip planning.
- A desire to succeed in all aspects of the role.
Salary is negotiable based on previous experience and knowledge.
You must hold the right to live and work in the UK in order to be considered for this role.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence.