Responsibilities and duties:
- Managing and developing all operational business data by creating reports and dashboards within Ground Operations. You will be responsible for the ownership and distribution of this data and will need to ensure that information is shared.
- Coordinate Company’s daily ground operations activities at all stations, ensuring considerations are made for OCC requirements.
- Perform daily checks by comparing GHAs submitted figures to departmental systems figures.
- Liaising with airport service managers at all stations to identify if SLA & KPIs are achieved.
- Sending daily report with information of affected stations on regards of deviations from standard operations.
- Respond to ad-hoc flight and cabin crew requests in relation to ground operations.
- Assist managing Ground Operations related user access for company SMS platform.
- Support Ground Operations Support Manager to update manuals, procedures and issuing departmental notices.
- Coordinate ground operations logistic responsibilities, including stationary, catering and cleaning supplies.
- Coordinate deep cleaning intervals and maintain quality assurance documentation, provided by airport services managers.
- A strategic thinker with a comprehensive understanding and experience within Ground Operations.
- Experienced in identifying deviations from company procedures and ability to influence stakeholders to continuously improve performance.
- Able to independently identify and solve departmental related problems.
- Business level verbal/written communication & data presentation skills, using Email, Excel, PowerPoint (or equivalent Applications).
- Extremely self-motivated and willing to take on multiple responsibilities at once, with a can-do attitude.
You must have the right to live and work in Norway to be considered for this position.