The Operations & Customer Support Manager is responsible for ensuring that the UK Operation runs safely and efficiently with a customer first approach.
- Oversight of daily planning and allocation of resources to support the flight, ground, and simulator programme.
- Oversight of Operations and operations administration.
- Managing and standardization & development of the Operations team.
- Managing and standardization & development of the Customer support team.
- Oversight of the on boarding of trainees’ post contract issue.
- Maintaining and owning the Course Planning Chart (CPC).
- Maintaining the tactical plan of hours flown and classes taught against the plan to ensure any delays are recovered and trainees complete on time.
- Liaising with Head of Safety and Compliance to ensure that the ‘Emergency Response Plan’ is fit for purpose.
- Identifying, prioritising and developing customer experience improvements and outcomes in order to deliver sustainable customer satisfaction, increased service efficiency and have a positive impact on our business performance.
- Support marketing in the organisation of events which could include Inductions, open days, graduation events, airline visits, airline forums and university visits.
- Oversight of the training centre facility to ensure that it’s maintained to a first-class standard and presented in a clean & tidy manner every day for use.
- Liaison with the fleet maintenance team to ensure optimized aircraft maintenance planning and minimal aircraft down time.
- Oversight of the accommodation centre to ensure bedroom optimization and information sharing with finance.
- Previous Aviation/Airline Operations & Customer Support experience.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal, to motivate and encourage staff, to deal effectively with internal and external contacts ranging from executive to administrative levels.
- Experience of facilities management.
- Ability to concentrate and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Readily accepts changes and adjusts accordingly.
- Previous ATO management experience.
- 25 days annual leave (exclusive of UK Public Holidays)
- Pension scheme
- Health Insurance
- Death in service benefit
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence.