Role & Responsibilities
This is a business-critical role that supports the safe and efficient execution of our worldwide travel operations:
- Coordinating the requirements of our client's business travellers and maintaining multiple lines of communication with stakeholders to ensure a seamless end to end travel experience for their customers.
- Coordinating the tasking of aircraft, encompassing aircraft allocation, crewing, flight logistics and flight pack generation.
- Flight planning in accordance with company guidelines.
- Monitoring of flight time limitations to ensure compliance with regulations.
- Arranging aircraft handling and other services to ensure their aircraft operate seamlessly.
- Management of issues (e.g. technical failures or unforeseen schedule changes) in accordance with company guidelines.
- Development and implementation of projects to enhance the operational performance.
The successful candidate must:
- Previous experience working in an Operations role.
- Prior experience within Aviation or VVIP environment is preferable.
- Communicate clearly and respectfully with all stakeholders.
- Comfortable operating in a highly dynamic organisation.
- Comfortable working independently within and interdependent team, giving and receiving feedback to facilitate continuous improvement.
- Manage their work and deadlines based on priorities.
- An accurate and methodical approach to planning and executing changes.
- Competency with a range of IT systems and applications.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence