Primary responsibilities and requirements:
The successful candidate will be responsible for the payroll function, as well as supporting the HR team with various HR duties and administrative duties. Duties include, but not limited to:
- Maintain employee records / keeping the HR system updated with relevant details.
- Review expenses and reimbursements.
- Process payroll, issue pay slips, manage payroll reports
- Administration and support to the HR Team
- Supporting employees with questions re. payroll related matters
- Calculating payable hours, commissions, bonuses, deductions etc.
- At least 2 years in a similar position
- Recognized HR qualification
- English - high level (written and spoken)
- Knowledge of payroll software
- Strong numerical aptitude and attention to detail
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.