Working with the companies CRM to onboard pilots by calling them and providing advice that will help generate bookings. Helping them to use our client's application and post flights.
Managing the strategy of flight routes that match the passenger demand and the day-to-day flight operations.
- Work closely with the UK Country Manager while collaborating with the Operations, Product, Marketing, Communications and the Development teams.
- Project management: develop and implement your tools to manage and develop new projects working with the UK country manager.
- Help organising the annual company summer Fly-In and take part in other general aviation events.
- Organise webinars to help activate new sign ups.
- Manage Pilot activation strategy via phone as well as email.
- Manage the flight strategy by curating the flights on the company application.
- Animate and help grow the Pilot community (through flying clubs, social media, pilot meet ups etc).
- Knowledge about general aviation in the United Kingdom.
- Native English (spoken and written).
- Analytics: be able to analyse data and implement changes based on these learnings.
- Proficiency with excel and PowerPoint or similar suite of tools.
- Good communication skills: You are comfortable on the phone and have good writing skills when communicating via email.
- Strong interest in the start-up world.
- Multitasker, motivated, ability to work well alone and with others.
- Bachelor or master's degree.
- Having a PPL / LAPL is a big plus + but not a prerequisite for this position.
Salary: £30K-£35K DOE.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence.