Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Act as Compliance Monitoring Manager (CMM) in AOC and Part-CAMO in the organization.
- Ensuring the elements of the compliance monitoring system are performed according to approved standards.
- Perform audits in his/hers field of competence.
- Monitor compliance in the organization according to applicable industry requirements.
- Monitoring industry standards developments and proactively.
- Work closely with Head of operations department in order to ensure compliance.
- Work closely with accountable management to ensure business steering and standards, as well as any additional requirements as established by the organisation and are being carried out properly under the supervision of the relevant head of the respective functional area.
- Performs audits and inspections provided they have the related competence in the area of audits/inspections to be conducted and monitors the implementation and effectiveness of preventive and corrective action through the follow-up process.
- Perform internal manuals compliance review.
- Promotes just culture within the company.
- Maintains records and documents of the management system.
- Continuously monitors changes in legal framework relevant to the management system.
- Liaison with regulatory authorities, original equipment manufacturers and other operationally relevant external organisations.
- Previous holder of EASA Form 4 approval as Compliance Monitoring Manager with adequate competence in the field of expertise.
- Aviation degree or qualification as pilot, aircraft engineer or experience in similar position.
- Adequate knowledge of EASA, ICAO and IATA regulations, and Swiss Law.
- Knowledge and experience working with the aviation Management System.
- Good interpersonal skills with high level of integrity.
- Computer literate; MS systems, IQSMS; Web Manuals.
- Qualified and experienced auditor.
- English language B2 level min, German spoken and verbal is an advantage.
- Previous Flight Operations and/or Aircraft Maintenance experience will be considered as strong advantage.
- Adequate recurrent training for this function.
You must have the right to live and work in Switzerland to be considered for this position.