The role will be interesting and varied and include:
- Drafting contracts, LOIs and MOUs
- Coordinating communication across legal teams within the company, its carriers and suppliers
- Creating contract summaries
- Maintenance of the contracts database
- Managing contract life-cycle/price expiration reviews
- Working with legal teams to improve templates
Our client is looking for someone who can demonstrate:
- At least one year of experience as a Paralegal or Legal Assistant
- Experience working within a law firm or an in-house position
You must have the right to live and work in UK to be considered for this role.
If you would like to find out more or apply, please click apply now.
All applications will be handled in the strictest of confidence.