Our client is looking to recruit a Technical Compliance Auditor, with experience auditing Part CAMO and Part-145, within the UK and EASA regulatory frameworks. This position will report directly to the VP of Compliance Monitoring for the UK and be required to audit on behalf of the company as required.
This is a unique opportunity, as joining the organisation at this stage will enable you to play an essential part in our client's growth plans for 2023.
Skills and qualifications-
- Relevant degree or qualification within any of the following areas:
Aeronautical, Airline Or a documented background from other aviation areas acceptable to the company:
• Part-CAMO organisation
• A recognised auditor qualification or audit experience will be considered.
• Fluent spoken and written English.
• Legally able to work in the UK.
• Have analytic and organisational skills.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence.